|Mini Carrot Cupcake w Maple Cream Cheese Frosting & Caramel Popcorn|
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Line standard muffin tins with paper liners.
3. Whisk dry ingredients in a large bowl.
4. Cream butter and sugar with a mixer until light and fluffy, 3 min.
5. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition. Reduce speed to low.
6. Mix any remaining wet ingredients in a bowl if needed.
7. Add dry ingredients in 3 batches, alternate w 2 batches of wet ingred.
8. Scrape sides of bowl. Divide batter among muffin cups, fill to ⅔ full.
9. Bake cupcakes until testers inserted into centers come out clean, 20 min.
10. Let cool in tins on wire racks. Cupcakes will keep, covered, for up to 3 days, unless otherwise noted.
(P.S. adapted from MarthaStewartLiving.com!)
I guess I should warn you right now. This and the next few posts will be about cupcakes. Recently, I finally got my hands on a pastry bag and a few new tips. So stoked to use them!!!
This all started when a friend, Rachella posted a video on my facebook wall for Red Velvet Cupcakes. LOVE red velvet!! What followed was hours of recipes searching and saving.
Usually, I halve the recipes—simply because I’m just testing the recipe out. I’ve got about 2 dozen cupcake recipes to try (no joke). And I’m antsy for every one of them. Let the baking begin!! :D:D:D:D